Allocate Your Assets’ breeding fee for 2019 is $3,000, which includes a $500 non-refundable booking fee. His book will also be limited to 50 outside mares.
- He is standing at Jim and Deanna Searles’ facility in Scottsdale for the 2019 breeding season. Breeding season begins February 4th
- “Al” has been tested for and is negative for GBED, HERDA, and PSSM.
- He is also enrolled in numerous incentive programs, including the AQHA Incentive Fund, NSBA, APHA Breeders Trust, Tom Powers Triple Challenge Futurity, and the Southern Belle Futurity.
- Regardless of whether the breeding is through a service auction, donated or, a reduced breeding agreement, a $500 non-refundable booking fee is still applicable for all contracts.
Allocate Your Assets accepts payment via check or credit card.
- If paying by credit card, please fill out the authorization form included in breeding contract
- Checks may be made out to “Allocate Your Assets”
Live Foal & Color Guarantees
Live foal guarantee:
The MARE OWNER is guaranteed one “live foal,” meaning a foal which stands, nurses, and lives for 24 hours. If the Mare proves barren, aborts her foal, or the foal is stillborn, a return season will be provided for the subsequent year only, upon the payment of a re-breed fee of $500 and provided proper notification is given. Proper notification shall be a written certification by a licensed veterinarian within seven days that the Mare has slipped or produced a nonviable foal. Booster rhinopneumonitis vaccinations must be administered in the manner and frequency indicated by the manufacturer of the drug as the Mare progresses through her pregnancy. FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUCH VACCINATIONS VOIDS THE LIVE FOAL GUARANTEE. The live foal guarantee is provided only for the 2018 Breeding Season and shall be void if the Mare is sold prior to foaling upon the failure of MARE OWNER to comply with the instructions provided in this Agreement, or upon the failure of MARE OWNER to bring the Mare to the FARM for care and insemination during the subsequent breeding season upon the STALLION OWNER’s request.
- The Color Guarantee will apply to APHA registered mares only.
- Double registered mares will not receive the Color Guarantee; they will only receive the live foal guarantee provided for in the Breeding Contract.
- If a registered APHA mare fails to produce a foal that is regular registry eligible with APHA, the mare owner may breed back the following season at one half the price of the fee that was paid on the original Breeding Contract. A re-breed fee will apply.
- The Color Guarantee re-breed must be used on the original mare in the calendar year that the ineligible regular registry foal was born. Any changes of mare must be authorized by ALLOCATE YOUR ASSETS in writing.
- A Color re-breed is non-transferable and may not be sold to a third party.
- Standard shipping fees apply to any Color re-breed.
- This Color re-breed is offered for a one time re-breed and will not be extended to any additional years if the mare fails to have a regular registry foal as a result of the Color re-breed.
2019 FEES AND PROCEDURES FOR SHIPPED COOLED SEMEN
Collection Days: Shipments will be made available each week beginning February 4th and ending July 1st, 2019.
FedEx Shipments: Shipments will be sent by FedEx Express Priority Overnight Service. A fee of $275 will be due for each shipment which covers collection, laboratory work, cost of disposable container, and FedEx shipping charges (the “Collection Fee”).
Same Day Service: If same day delivery by airport counter to counter service is requested and commercially available, the Collection Fee shall be $375. Please note that any such shipment may result in a very late arrival at your location because of the uncertainty of passenger airline schedules.
Time for Request: Please contact us by telephone no later than 3:00 P.M. Pacific Time on the day before your semen is to be shipped. You may cancel your request without penalty if you do so by 8:00 A.M. Pacific Time on the day of shipment.
Insemination: Your mare must be inseminated by a licensed veterinarian and the semen may only be used for the designated mare. Notify us when your mare has been checked for pregnancy.
No Guarantee: We will make every reasonable effort to honor your request, but because each request is taken on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability, no guarantee of shipment can be made.